It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn from. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in USA, UK and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• As a software engineer you will develop state of the art cyber attacks in order to validate security controls and processes.
• You will have to follow best engineering practices to write software that is extensible, easy to package and deploy, as well as, maintainable and well tested.
• You will have to design and implement all the infrastructure the attacks rely on, which means you have to be familiar with infrastructure as code concepts, containerization, and its orchestration.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ 2 remote days a week
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Private insurance
✔ Free parking
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Weekly breakfasts
✔ Weekly lunches
✔ Fruit in the office
✔ Food & drinks in the office
✔ Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Proficient English communication skills.
• Understands and can employ Object Oriented Design Principles (SOLID)
• Deep knowledge of py3 and its ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
• Deep knowledge of packaging and distributing Python libraries (JFrog Artifactory, pip, setup.py, wheels)
• Understand TDD; Ability to implement automated tests and code coverage
• Understand software development patterns
• Knowledge about Windows OS and how to troubleshoot software running there (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, etc)
• Experience with development tools like Git (Git workflows such as Gitflow or GitHub flow) and Unix systems
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience developing in C or C++
•Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisors)
• Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
• Experience with Django Rest Framework
• Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊