It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture, and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership, and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in the USA, UK, and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders, such as the Product Owner and Customer Success, to ensure the customer expectations are satisfied.
• Develop integrations with security controls.
• Maintain and improve the existing integration framework.
• Maintain high quality, up to date documentation for our integrations.
• Maintain code quality and implement high quality tests following TDD practices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues relating to integrations.
• Collaborate with adjacent software teams to ensure customer success.
• Identify and alleviate pain points related to integration development and maintenance.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ full remote
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Private insurance
✔ Free parking
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Weekly breakfasts
✔ Weekly lunches
✔ Fruit in the office
✔ Food & drinks in the office
✔ Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills or process in a quickly evolving environment-
• Expertise in software design following SOLID principles.
• Expertise with Python or other high level programming languages.
• Expertise in understanding and utilizing documented REST APIs.
• Proficiency with scripting languages, specifically Bash.
• Proficiency with Linux systems and troubleshooting practices.
• Competent Infosec knowledge about threats, TTPs, controls.
• Competent Knowledge about security technology stack (eg. SIEM, EDR, Firewall).
• Familiarity with Agile work environments.
• Knowledge of Git and Git workflows.
• 3-5 years of industry experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Knowledge of Security Architecture.
• Intimate knowledge of specific security controls (eg. Splunk ES, PAN NGFW, Tanium).
• Experience working with or on Red/Blue/Purple Teams.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊