It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company? Ohh yeaahh.. keep reading! This is for you :D
First things first... top project details!
Engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of clients enterprise security programs so they can find the gaps, strengthen their security posture, and exercise their incident response capabilities.
Our client works with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to clients' needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
Ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. They've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Their work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn. They like to joke, like to learn, take ownership, and of course, take pride in our work. They also like to play ping pong!
- Day to day
You'll join an international team with offices in the USA, UK, and Barcelona. An amazing environment where everyone counts!
Your mission 🚀
• Develop next-generation cyberattacks to validate security controls and processes.
• Follow engineering best practices to write software that is extensible, easy to package and deploy, as well as maintainable, and well tested.
• Design and implement the entire infrastructure that attacks depend on, which means that you must be familiar with the infrastructure such as concepts of code, containerization, and its orchestration.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Stock options
✔ 2 remote days a week
✔ The official schedule is from 9 to 5
✔ Flexible schedule
✔ Private insurance
✔ Free parking
✔ Quarterly team-building activities
✔ Weekly breakfasts
✔ Weekly lunches
✔ Fruit in the office
✔ Food & drinks in the office
✔ Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
✔ Trainings (employee-driven or external)
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Understands and can employ Object-Oriented Design Principles (SOLID).
• Proficient English communication skills.
• Good knowledge of py3 and its ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, Unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
• Good knowledge of packaging and distributing Python libraries (JFrog Artifactory, pip, setup.py, wheels)
• Understand TDD; Ability to implement automated tests and code coverage
• Understand software development patterns
• Good knowledge about Windows OS and how to troubleshoot software running there (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, etc)
• Experience with development tools like Git (Git workflows such as Gitflow or GitHub flow) and Unix systems
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience developing in C or C++
• Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, Nginx, supervisor)
• Experience with databases, message brokers, and caching (e.g PostgreSQL, celery, Redis)
• Experience with Django Rest Framework
• Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊