At GetWith we are trying to boost the IT recruitment process. We have been working as a candidate-centric agency for more than 2 years and we had the chance to build a clear picture of the challenges and pains that both, candidates and companies, face every day (yes, we also suffered those pains with them :) )
Right now we are creating an IT product team to build the brand-new recruitment platform to help the community to find their career path.
Your mission 🚀
Easy peasy! You will be a fundamental pillar of the new mission and product development team.
On your day-to-day you will work together with our PM and team, understanding the pains and developing the tools that help both developers and companies. You will be own the full responsibility for the development, deciding how to do it, where to put the efforts, and so on. Obviously, our CTO will help you :)
It is time to make a change! We are ready to remodel the IT recruitment and change the IT recruitment process.
Are you gonna miss it?
Perks, my friend!
· Salary: 40.000-50.000€
· Flexible schedule (we don’t want to be a full-remote company, but we also want to decide where we work!)
· Family conciliation. Together we will define goals and KPIs and you will be responsible to do it whenever you want.
· Career path. We are a startup, so there are many things to do! Together, we will define a career path to help you achieve your goals.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
· We are looking for someone who has been involved in the firsts stages of the product development cycle (research, User interviews, MVP, …)
· Someone who values the value they bring to the users rather than creating the most incredible, scalable and amazing code ever.
How much did you love your MVPs? We kill most of them, so don’t be quite tender :)
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
· We are in the recruitment sector, so if you have experience dealing with teams, hiring people and have suffered these recruitment problems, you are the one!
· Do you care about code quality and have some experience using tools like SonarQube, Codacity, etc… ?
· We are dealing with data so any experience extracting information and understanding the data will be awesome!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊