Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer with PHP and JS who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
You will be joining their Fashiola team, which is responsible for the kleding.nl & fashiola sites. The sites have a presence in more than 24 countries and have more than 5 million visits every month. The goal of this team is to help our users to have the best experience in a fast fashion comparator site to find, overall, the clothes they want between the huge offers they can find on the Internet in the shortest possible time.
They're maturing as a team, and they're in the process of improving their tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so they would love you to help them in their journey!
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day-to-day, you will work with your squadmates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring, and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• Develop a sustainable and quality code for the project.
• Refactor legacy code and ensure that it meets standards that are required in the company.
• Monitoring and reporting data on the operation of the project, servers, and integrated services.
• Participate in the mentor program for scholarship recipients who join the team with the task of managing new integrations and maintenance of existing ones.
• Work together with the system administrator for the good operation of the entire product infrastructure.
•Transmit knowledge about different parts of the product than other teammates are not so clear and he does because of the years he has been in the project.
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Strong skills in OOP (DDD, SOLID, design patterns, …).
• PHP, JS, CSS & HTML.
• Knowledge of relational & non-relational databases.
• Solid experience with testing (TDD preferred).
• Experience working in Agile environments.
• Fluency in English language.
It’s not mandatory to meet all the requirements in this list, we can have a conversation about it
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊