*This position is currently on-hold due to the COVID crisis. However, we are happy to organise a call with you. We want to meet you! 🙂
Want to work on Automation QA projects from scratch? Read on!
We are looking for a Software Engineer that is looking to make a change in his/her career and start in the amazing world of QA. You’ll join a multicultural company leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems for their customers around the world 🌍
Your mission 🚀
After some training, you will be able to:
✔ Create and track to accurate and timely test estimates for projects
✔ Collaborate with the delivery team to create source documents used for testing artifacts and create and maintain test artifacts that maximize the efficiency of the test phase, cover all requirements and allow for timely delivery of products and/or components to our customers
✔ Execute different testing approaches within each defined stage of development and keep up to date with advances in the discipline, e.g. rapid, risk-based, exploratory, regression, security, usability, etc.
✔ Have an awareness of the test automation framework and as a result create, execute and maintain efficient and effective test automation scripts
✔ Take accountability for all test related activities within a test phase, accurately record and communicate risks and issues found during test phases and produce effective test metrics for the Test Team Lead
Perks, my friend!
- Latest technology stack
- International atmosphere
- Flexible benefits that suit your needs
- Choice between Windows or OSX laptops
- Up to 5 days special personal leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice
- Long-term prospects for a professional career, a clear path to grow
- Work from home days
- Generous bonus schema
- Reduced working hours in the summer
- Opportunity to travel and meet other teams that you cooperate with
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Experience with recent Automation and Functional testing processes would be a plus
- Interest in changing to QA, your ATTITUDE is your best asset!
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
- Communication skills, both written and spoken in English and Spanish
- You are a team player in a feedback appreciated environment; you know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself.
- To have a strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊