Do you consider yourself a team player, a decisive and motivated person? Would you like to be part of an international company and stable project? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a System Administrator who wants to join a Schaman Infrastructure team.
First things first... top project details!
Schaman solutions help Telcos to create memorable technical customer care experiences, restoring customer trust and increasing their satisfaction while reducing cost.
Currently, the Infrastructure team is composed of 2 people and works hand in hand with other teams such as setup, customer managers and customer success.
The team is characterized by being responsible for quality service, communication and respect for colleagues, adaptation to change and customer orientation, problem-solving and analytical mind. In short, the illusion and motivation of the employee is the day to day at Schaman.
Your mission 🚀
• As part of the Schaman Infrastructure team, you will maintain, configure and reliably operate the computer systems, network servers and virtualization environments.
• Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
• Provide documentation and technical specifications for the planning and implementation of new infrastructures or upgrades to existing infrastructures.
• Perform support and help desk duties, ensuring that all related equipment issues are resolved in a timely manner with limited interruptions.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Friendly remote company
✔ Health Insurance
✔ Tech trainings
✔ Flexible compensation
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• 2-4 years of system administration, network administration, or database experience.
• University degree preferred Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
• System administration and IT certifications in Linux (RedHat based distributions such as CentOS preferred).
• Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
• Medium knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols (IP, SNMP …).
• Relational and non-relational database management, medium level knowledge. We will value Elasticsearch Administration.
• Experience with scripting and automation tools would be an asset.
• Intermediate level of English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Innately service-oriented and always communicates with respect and professionalism.
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and improvement seeking skills.
• Motivated self-starter who takes ownership of customer needs and works to find a positive outcome that yields high customer service levels.
• Ability to interact in a personable manner with customers and employees.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊