Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the national level.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands.
If the words innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. ... this is your site!
- Day to day
In your day-to-day, you will work with your squadmates developing innovative projects and bringing new ideas and solutions to the team. Design software and architecture, refactoring, and testing. But, the most important!
You will help your team to grow, sharing your knowledge, giving and receiving feedback, and breaking the status quo.
Your mission 🚀
• Maintain our network infrastructure and servers (Debian Linux) that underpin the web search engines, portals, and other company applications.
• Propose innovative and technologically leading solutions to support the company's growth.
• Ensure availability, security, and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks.
• Work closely with the development teams to implement scalable and robust solutions.
Perks, my friend!
✔A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices)
✔Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔Private medical insurance.
✔Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Demonstrated track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux-based environments.
• Solid experience with configurations management using Ansible, Puppet, or Terraform in a high-traffic web environment.
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes and Docker).
• Strong skills using monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, or Grafana.
• Experience with CI/CD.
• Knowledge of technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HA-Proxy, MySQL, Redis, and NoSQL solutions.
• Thorough knowledge of network protocols: BGP, TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP.
• Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, Perl, PHP) will be a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊