Do you want to be part of the design of an API platform in a super startup? This challenge is for you! We are looking for an awesome Tech Lead looking for a fresh new challenge and willing to take his/her career to the next level, keep reading!
First things first… top project details!
You will be part of a successful startup created by mid-2019 and with more than 43 million of funding. The team has grown up to 75 people distributed across Mexico (HQ), Spain and Brazil and they are looking to double their team during this year! The product has been launched just in March this year, so you will be part of something important at a very early stage :)
This API platform was born from 2 founders with broad experience in building successful startups focus on the fintech industry and with an aim of making easier, more accessible and faster banking operations for customers in LATAM. Motivation, resilience, innovation, flexibility and transparency are some of their main values... you feed identified, right?
- Career path
And if you ask yourself… what is my career projection? Well, the development of talent is one of the main focuses for them and actually, they offer different paths so you can choose where you want to focus your career, the will guide you through your professional evolution.
All Fridays the whole team meets for an 'all hands meeting where they can see data, insights, performance of their work, and they continue with a happy-hour time ;)
Your mission 🚀
The experienced team is building applications and services that expose end-users financial information through a set of public-facing, easy-to-use APIs. In addition to that, we take care of the Developer Experience through documentation, SDKs, examples and other developer-facing tools.
• Lead the architecture, design and implementation of Backend services and APIs powering the infrastructure.
• Coordinate technical execution with other team members. Envision solutions collaboratively and coordinate their execution as a team, addressing technical and coordination issues.
• Mentor other engineers and be a force multiplier.
• Build excellent documentation, SDKs, client libraries. Continuously improve the “developer experience” of the platform
• Be customer-focused, think as a user of our APIs. Proactively tackle potential improvements and customer pain points.
• Carefully manage API retro compatibility, document API changes and implement deprecation plans
• Implement automated quality assurance and monitoring modules
• At Tech stack level, the team works with Python and Django on the backend and JS, Vue and SaaS on the front. Infrastructure runs on AWS and Datadog to monitor the services.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Salary: 55,000 - 60,000€ + stock options.
✔ Flexible working hours as well as remote policy.
✔ Offices in Barcelona, Mexico and São Paulo but you can work from your own space if you are not based in any of these locations.
✔ If you come to the office you will enjoy fresh fruit, coffee and snacks.
✔ You can also bring your beloved pet into the office.
✔ Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, kindergarten.
✔ Your birthday off, and bank holidays swapping.
✔ Fitness & Wellness stipends.
✔ Budget for training, courses, certifications, conferences etc.
✔ The team enjoys regular team buildings as well as a yearly team trip!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, of which 2+ as a tech lead
• Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
• Strong professional experience with Python and Django.
• Willingness to solve challenging problems
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Fintech and SaaS experience
• Experience building large-scale platforms with global reach.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊