Are you looking for an innovative project, technologically cutting edge and challenging? If you also find "blockchain" interesting... Keep reading! This is for you!
We are looking for an awesome Tech Lead who wants to join Finboot based in Barcelona, with a presence in several countries around the world. Our goal is to find a person who loves to lead teams and not lose sight of code development!
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
They facilitate the adoption of DLT and Blockchain tech into daily business operations, focusing on solving real business problems. They provide positive solutions to sustainability and fight against climate change. You will lead a team of 6 people: DevOps, Fullstack, Blockchain specialist and front/back developers. Close team... Almost like a family, who likes to contribute new ideas and enjoy daily changes.
If the words "trust, thinking and empowerment" match with you... You are in the right place! Also, works like quality, best practices, clean code and agile environment like you... BINGO! They value a job well done and constant improvement.
- Day to day
In your day, you will work hand by hand with your squadmates developing an innovative project globally. They work in an agile environment, performing dailies, sprints, process improvement...
Your mission 🚀
• You will be totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, TDD, HonestCode and Cloud.
• Computing under DevOps culture.
• You will be part of an agile team!
• You have to develop a quality code.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Remote-friendly (with occasionally F2F meetings).
✔ Flexible working hours (during the year and especially in summer).
✔ Flexible remuneration (as in food and transport benefits).
✔ Mental health.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Eager to learn about blockchain.
• Experience working with Java and Spring Boot.
• Write automated test.
• Manage the current code deployment pipelines.
• Managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud).
• Writing and maintaining Microservices.
• Managing code via git. Working with messages and key-value stores (e.g. Redis).
• Applying knowledge of algorithms and data structures for a suitable problem.
• Passion for building great products.
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience leading small teams.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Java Developer.
• Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
• Writing and designing top-notch documentation.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊