Are you crazy about startups? This challenge is for you!
We are looking the first Tech Lead who wants to lead the next company launched by Antai Group, an Edtech project.
First things first... top project details!
- Company / team
It's all to be created! Their goal is to develop a platform where they can stream live content and growing the community.
- Day to day
You'll be bounding a very solid business while making a remarkable social impact at the same time. Building the team from scratch and leading the technical side.
Your mission 🚀
• Work with the founder team and the rest of the company executives to envision, architect, design and deliver the technological roadmap of the product, keeping it in sync with the business strategy.
• Hire and lead a motivated team of engineers with different skills such as backend, DevOps, frontend and guide them into an agile, continuous delivery, cloud-native mindset, providing coaching, training and being in charge of their professional development.
• Design and architect a scalable and resilient platform, having total freedom in the decisions of the architectural patterns (microservices, serverless, monolith) with a strong emphasis on cloud infrastructure, container orchestration, service mesh and metrics instrumentation.
• Choose the right technology stack for the purpose for the backend application or services and the frontend layers.
• Lead the development team by having a solid grasp on software development methodologies and patterns, with special attention to DDD and SOLID principles.
• Oversee the design and deployment of the data processing pipeline, ensuring that proper technology and components are used according to the use cases (high volume stream/batch data ingestion, event-driver architecture).
• Be a great leader, curious and proactive, able to transmit your passion and commitment to the team and keen to negotiate with the CEO/COO/CPO and other managers and your team.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Phantom shares.
✔ An opportunity to design and build the platform from scratch.
✔ An opportunity to be the first tech hire and build the tech team from scratch.
✔ Relying on an expert and solid team.
✔ Young, dynamic, multidisciplinary and international professional environment and great opportunity in a high growth sector.
✔ Great office location: Barceloneta - Pier 01.
✔ Salary: 50-60K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Relevant experience as a Software Engineer, preferably with backend technology (Java/Spring or PHP/Symfony).
• Strong leadership experience in a startup or small/medium-sized digital company as a Tech Lead with team management responsibilities.
• Experience in designing, operationalizing and scaling a data processing pipeline, overseeing the whole data lifecycle from ingestion to data warehousing.
• Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, team organization, software design patterns, testing, continuous improvement and Domain Driven Design.
• Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration, with strong emphasis on docker, k8s and in general with all the Cloud Native environments.
• Experience on Operating Production Environments, build CI/CD and Cloud Architecture (AWS or GCP).
• Experience in hiring, managing and scaling a team of motivated software developers, providing them guidance for their professional development.
• Proven ability to efficiently manage the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
• Entrepreneurial thinking and a hands-on problem solver.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Very good level of English.
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience in Edtech projects or e-commerce industry.
• Data-intensive projects, ideally as a data engineer or a data analyst.
• Operationalize machine learning models in production.
• Building software using DDD strategies and patterns.
• Designing Event Driven Architectures.
• Entrepreneurship and investment.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊