If you are looking for a challenging and different project that also contributes to creating new multi-device digital experiences, keep reading!
We are looking for a PHP Tech Lead who is looking to be part of a project that is growing exponentially and that without a doubt can be a great professional and personal leap.
First things first... top project details!
You will join a multidisciplinary team working in Spain to develop telemedicine solutions that connect doctors and patients, used by millions of users worldwide. 💪
If you are a proactive person and eager to take responsibility... you have hit the nail on the head, this is your offer! Highly motivated team with a great desire to do great things.
- Day to day:
In your day to day work you will work as a lead of a Frontend team of 3 people reporting to the CTO on a frequent basis, however, you will have enough autonomy to manage, develop and lead the team with the best good vibes!
Your mission 🚀
•Design and development of new functionalities
• Development of APIs to be consumed from the front end.
•Assemble the Front of the Sites or CMS we develop taking the views mocked up by our CSS Architects and bringing them to life with Angular or PHP.
• Improvement proposals in existing architectures and code.
Perks, my friend!
✔ Indefinite-term contract
✔ Full time (Fridays)
✔ Flexible schedule and possibility of teleworking.
✔ Courses, congresses and books at the company's expense.
✔ Every other Thursday we do internal training and R&D accompanied by pizzas.
✔ Unbeatable atmosphere and cool projects.
✔ Office near Francesc Macià with coffee, tea, fruit, ... at your disposal.
✔ Periodic activities such as Laser Tag, Scape Room, Barbecues.
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Object-oriented programming mastery
• SOLID principles
• Knowledge of programming patterns and software development architectures (MVC, DDD, CQRS...)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with PHP and knowledge of a development framework such as Laravel, Symfony...
• MySQL database administration
• Version control with GIT
• Be passionate about technology with a positive and decisive attitude with the ability to take on responsibilities.
• Be a team player, learn from others and help others to learn
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with automated testing (PHPUnit, Karma)
• Experience with Cloud Computing services (Amazon, Azure, Google)
• Knowledge in web layout: HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience in mobile APP development (Ionic)
• Automation freak (you don't repeat a task more than twice)
• Have worked in environments with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• High level of English
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊