We are looking for an experienced VP of Engineering to manage a recently created team.
To be successful as our VP of Engineering, you should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver. You should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and have a solid foundation in software design.
First things first... top project details!
We are building the next generation of B2B investment banking services.
Entrepreneurs know that their companies will either go to the following generation or sell to an investor. Only 10% SMEs are familiar with the benefits of doing an M&A strategy, Deale helps the other 90% get involved and connect with investors.
Investors spend enormous time sourcing for good deals with no clear access to investment opportunities, with Deale they can start finding their next deal in less than 20 minutes. Completely online.
Advisors struggle finding prospect clients outside their local network, with Deale their expertise is accessible for every company in the world in a matter of clicks.
Your mission 🚀
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements inefficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
Perks, my friend!
</> Startup-friendly outstanding salary
</> First employee equity package
</> Generous PTO / sick leave
</> Remote-first company
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
- Engineering or similar degree.
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
- Product-led oriented programming
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Experience in recruiting Engineers and contributors.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices
- Preferably experience within an early-stage startup
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊