Want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Technical Director who wants to join to a great international company based in Barcelona: SEAT:CODE.
First things first... top project details!
Multicultural, dynamic company that is committed to innovation and professional growth. You will join a team of more than 100 people, with 17 different nationalities and that values the quality of their work. They work in squads, agile is in their day-to-day as well as the close work with the product.
If the words' innovation, teamwork, closeness, growth or future ring a bell and you feel identified, don't give it more laps ... this is your site
- Day to day
In your day-to-day, you will work leading a team between 20-30 people, working together to achieve the best results from the development of the projects in which you will be immersed! Every day will be different and you will be able to continue growing surrounded by a great team of technology professionals
Your mission 🚀
• Build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with the Team Leads of the unit Business
• Draft architectural decisions and ensure reliable and state-of-the-art products
• Lead a world-class team of engineers, product managers, QA’s, and collaborate with designers to ship new components and features
• Work within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
• Work in an agile & international team with flat hierarchies and very short decision-making process
Perks, my friend!
✔ Remote work mention outside Covid
✔ 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
✔ 2.000€ per year in training
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Short Fridays
✔ Best gear for your needs
✔ English as the official speaking language. They have language classes.
✔ 26 days of holidays
✔ Salary range: 70-100K
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• Extensive technical background.
• Experience leading teams (team cohesion, incorporation of new people, onboarding, problem-solving, coordination ...)
• Experience managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud).
• You have a deep understanding of Software Architecture and Infrastructure.
• You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
• You think and act like an entrepreneur and take decisions based on important business metrics
• Passion for building great products.
• You have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Experience with AWS.
• Studies in computer engineering, multimedia, telecommunication, or similar.
• Fluent in Spanish, other languages as a plus.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊